Creative Facilitator and Leader
With a Ph. D in communication and decades of experience teaching adults, Nadia Ramoutar can customize a keynote address, workshop, or retreat for your group or company. Whether it is to a group as big as 5,000 individuals or as small as 5 people, Nadia tailors workshops and speaking engagements so that the audience receives a practical, progressive, and passionate presentation that addresses their needs and desires. Times, dates, and lengths of programs can all be modified to fit your desires and circumstances. Additional topics and subjects can easily be created to meet your needs.
Topics that Nadia often speak on include:
Topics that Nadia often speak on include:
- Embracing Your Voice - Powerful and Persuasive Public Speaking: This workshop creates clear, concise, authentic and memorable messages for speakers who want to be heard. It teaches the essential combination of mental, physical, emotional and social skills needs to be a powerful speaker. Practical and insightful, skills, techniques and information is shared and implemented so the speaker is free to express for life.
- Jerk du Jour - How to Cut Toxic Threads and Deal with Difficult People: Communication is a skill and learning how to minimize negative interactions and get back on track is essential. Dealing with demanding or difficult people can literally ruin your day – or even your life. Learn how to go beyond this trap and escape to communicate compassionately no matter what.
- Cultivating Creativity - Living and Working in Focus and Flow: How do we live and act in a focused and flowing way so we are being creative and communicating our vision to our tribe and the world? This is the challenge of being a creative in a conformist culture. We work on awareness, internal energy, goal setting and discipline to find our authentic voice and share it in our body of work: NOW.
- Being a Visionary Leader: Anyone can manage but what does it take to be a visionary leader? Learn skills and techniques on how to build the team you want and identify the vision that inspires you and them. Create a dynamic leadership experience through collaborative communication, listening, problem solving and power, not force. Build on the dimensions of diversity and lead with confidence and candor.
- Creative Stress Relief: Many people are suffering due to high levels of negative stress in the workplace and personal lives. How can we take everyday life and use it as fuel for our wellbeing? Learn how to reframe stress, renegotiate relationships and overcome outdated models of operating. Stop glorifying busy-ness and learn the skills and techniques you need to love your current life and create the work you desire daily.
- Stepping it Up - Goal Setting for Creatives: Being a creative person often means that traditional business models for accomplishing goals lack inspiration or insight. Nadia can teach the sweet spot of art and science that leads to success in our thoughts and actions. In a progressive and fun way she can work with you or your group to identify “good goals”, the means and the ends goals, and a strategic path for your goals to go from dreams to actually delivered actions and exciting outcomes. No goal is too big or dream too small. The time to achieve our goals in now.
Speaking to Teenagers and Parents:
Using communication skills to help reduce stress and improve relationships is something Nadia truly enjoys talking about with groups of all ages. She is capable of using research in positive ways to give people practical skills that can help them in day to day conversations.
Nadia successfully speaks to audiences of various ages and has been delighted to speak with teenagers recently about "Living well, no matter what!"
She has also been addressing parenting groups in a talk called "Difficult conversations with Teenagers." Here is what people have had to say about hearing her speak.
Here is a testimony from St Louis High School's Parents' Council:
'Dr Ramoutar gave an outstanding presentation to our parents' AGM which left us all enthused and enlivened. She was encouraging and challenging- emphasising that we parents can improve our communication with our teenage children and be the compassionate adult in their lives that we want to be." - B Hand (Chairperson SLHS Parents' Council)
'Dr Nadia Ramoutar visited St Louis High School and gave two presentations to students and the school's parent body. Both presentations were excellent. Students found her to be engaging with most informative content. Parents were enthused with her practical advice for dealing with teenagers and for her breadth of knowledge in the area of communication. Her own communication style is very engaging and accessible. I would highly recommend Dr Ramoutar as a speaker for both student and parent bodies. - C McDonough (SLHS - PRincipal)
Below is an audio recording of a presentation Nadia provided to 100+ artists and creatives during a 2017 symposium hosted by the Cultural Council of Greater Jacksonville.
If you are interested in enrolling in a workshop or having Nadia speak at your event, please complete the contact form in the footer of this website.
NEED TO Customize a Speech or Workshop?
Nadia is available to speak at your workshop or special event. Invite her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know your needs and we can set up a programme online or in person!
ONLINE COURSES YOU CAN TAKE NOW!
"Have You Seen My Mojo?: Inner Energy for Creativity and Focus"
At the end of this course, students will be able to have more awareness, energy, and focus. What you will learn through this course:
- Identify your personal mojo and what fuels your energy and creativity
- Cut toxic threads and identify personal energy leaks
- Employ skills of energy management versus old fashioned time management
- Get meaningful stuff done with less time, energy, and money
ONLINE COURSE YOU CAN TAKE NOW
"The Magic of Making Love Daily"
At the end of this course, students will be more vibrant, vital, and vivacious. What you will learn through this course:
- Enjoy daily life more
- Feel more confident and comfortable in your own skin
- Design your life with enough energy for love & playfulness
- Get over old stuff and make room for the new
- Unlock happy hormones
- Be A-mused and A-musing: Making Acts of Love
- Comprehend why you do what you do, when you do it